Monday, May 7, 2012

Tangled in the New Art of Animation Suites Resort

Today Disney World sent out a huge email promotion to boost bookings at the New Art of Animation Suites Resort near Pop Century. I was one of the lucky few who got the 15% off booking during August-September special emailed to me today. I have been working very hard on a new blog with tons of photos and info based around this resort. I found a bunch of pictures of the new Little Mermaid Rooms and they are a little girls dream, The Finding Nemo Suites are just as gorgeous! I can not wait to book a trip and stay at this amazing resort! Look for the new blog to come soon!

I am patiently waiting for all of my new vacation buys to come, as soon as they arrive I will post many pictures. T-shirts, headband, tickets from undercover tourist, as well as mickey tie-dye custom t-shirts.

Today was our 10 day online check-in. I requested 50's area near transportation. I am hoping we can get a really great room near the lady statue at Pop Century. I will be posting regularly during my vacation with pictures and tips for star wars weekend, then finally I will have a whole trip report done by Thursday May 24.

Lastly, there should be a new special coming out sometime near May 21. As soon as I get home I will start emailing and letting everyone know about it. Hoping we have a lot of bookings coming in over the next few months. Free Dining as well as a room discount would be awesome! If you are thinking about booking soon or have a few dates in mind email me and I will keep a look out for those dates for you.

My services include booking your vacation, helping you plan, giving you tips and tricks of getting through Disney World or Disney Land with less waiting, Help with creating special touring plans, meet and greets with character help and ideas, Advanced Dining Reservations, $25 gift card with all transferred and new Disney World or Disney Land package bookings, free autograph book, and other great goodies. You will be in trusted hands if you decide to go with Mickey's Dream Vacations with Chelsea May! tangledindisney5@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment